1. Garlic(peeled) -200gm
2. Carrot( cut ito medium long pieces)-2nos
5. Fenugreek seeds-1/2 tsp
6. Fenugreek powder-3/4tsp
7. Asfoetida powder-1/2tsp
8. Chilly powder-3tbsp
9. Curry leaves-1sprig
10. mustard seeds-1/2tsp
12. vinegar-1/2 cup
method of preparation
1. heat I tbsp of oil in a pan sauté carrot for a while.keep it aside
2. heat remaining oil ,splutter mustard seeds when they popup add fenugreek seeds, curry leaves,ginger n greenchilly sauté for 5 min
3. add garlic n salt sauté for 8 min.then add the sauted carrots mix well
4. make a space in the centre by pushing the veggies to the side of the pan.switch off the flame.add all powders in , stir well with oil for 2 min .then mix well with the veggies.
5. Now add the vinegar into this n boil for 1min.
6. When it is cooled transfer this into a air tight container.it tastes good after 3 or 4 days.