Friday 15 May 2015

CHICKEN TIKKA -A GUEST POST FOR MAHAS LOVELY HOME





Firstly I want to thank Maha for giving me this wonderful oppurtunity.Today I am super excited .This special post is for one of the most famous Blog MAHAS LOVELY HOME owned by a very lovely lady Usha Rani(I love to cal her by Maha :)).We met each other very recently on a Community site.I was lucky to get an invitation to do a guest post on our very first chit chat .From then on she became one of my few blogger friends .i would say..she is a super woman with full of energy. You will realize this once you check her blog.  She is loving and down to earth person, Above all a great cook. Thanks to the blogging world .The great advantage of being a blogger is that I could get to meet lovely ladies like Maha. 

Once again I express my heartfelt gratitude for giving a space in your wonderful blog Maha.Wishing you all the happiness .
 
Over to the recipe.This is a simple yet famous Chicken tikka.Hope Maha and her readers enjoy this post :) .Pease click here to read morehttp://www.mahaslovelyhome.com/2015/05/friday-guest-post-by-rani-arun-spicy.html#more






3 comments:

  1. Oh yum to this lovely chicken tikka. Going over for the recipe now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drooling at those tikkas... yum...

    ReplyDelete
  3. a nice guest post ..thank you so much dear...Sorry fr d visit late..:)
    keep blogging

    ReplyDelete