1. Mutta /eggs-2nos
2. Grated Coconut-3tbsp
5. Green chilly-1nos
6. Chilly powder-2tsp
7. Coriander powder-1tsp
8. Garam masala-1/2 tsp
9. Pepper powder-1/2 tsp
Method of preparation
1. Chop onion ,green chilly and tomato. Beat eggs by adding little salt. Keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and green chilly.Saute until onion turns transparent.
3. Now add the tomatoes. When it melts add all powders and salt. Stir for a minute.
4. Add beaten eggs and coconut. Mix well with all other ingredients. Simmer the flame.
5. When the egg starts to solidify stir it continuously until it is fully cooked and gets dry(thoran form).
Serve warm with rice..
Sending this to the event hosted by FOOD CORNER