I am really excited to announce that I received my very first award. This lovely award is passed to me by two wonderful food bloggers MY FOOD TREASURES and HOME COOK FOOD. I am really grateful to both of you for considering me for this.
Actually they passed me this award few weeks back. But I couldn’t update it since i had been to Kerala for a month due to some urgent family matters and i was sooo busy that I couldn’t even open my PC. Now I am back to normal routine in my abode with lazy mornings ,cooking experiments , my favorite activity blogging…
ok lets get in to the activity..there are some rules for receiving this award these are the rules
1. Write 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 interview questions you’ve been given by the person who nominated you.
3. Fabricate 11 new questions.
4. Nominate 11 new bloggers who have less than 200 followers and mention them in your blog.
5. Tell the person who nominated you along with the people whom you have nominated
ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME
- I am very friendly and very talkative.
- I am very short tempered. But i don’t keep any revenge in heart.
- I am very sensitive .even a very silly thing can make me desperate and sad for long time.
- I love travelling, always enthusiastic to taste the regional food.
- I can forgive things very easily.
- I love interacting with people
- I love reading but very specific..Not a voracious reader. But love visiting libraries and book shops
- I hate sports. Hate all activities involving much physical strain:)yes I am very lazy.
- I had a full time job…never interested in busy life so resigned .but now started feeling guilty of wasting my education so planning to be into job again:)
- I am into blogging to convince my relatives and friends that I can cook..yes its strange but its true. Even my parents never thought that I can cook something that is edible:)Still there are many who believe the pics in my blog are copied from some other site ..
- I always dream of becoming a famous entrepreneur..of course that would be a restaurant.
QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED TO ANSWER
1. What is it about you that make others happy?
Openness .I mingle with people easily without any inhibitions
2. What gives meaning to your life?
3. What did you want to be when you were 11 years old?
I wanted to be an architect
4. If it didn’t make it happen why not?
Me and mathematics never been in good terms . so I lost my hope when I learnt that architecture is something that involves lots of mathematical skills apart from imagination and creativity.
5. Is there anything that you would avoid in your kitchen?
6. Which one would you prefer a trip to mountains or islands?
7. If you were given a chance to change something in your life what would it be?
My habit of loosing temper easily
8. Which brings more joy to your heart cooking or cleaning?
Cooking. The thought of cleaning after cooking sometimes even make me stay from my favorite activity of cooking too..
9. What is your idea of a good movie?
A good movie should entertain the viewers.
10. While travelling by train, would you prefer to sit facing forward or backward. Why?
Forward .i find its more comfortable
11. Is blogging a necessity or pass time for you?
I started it as a pass time but now i t has become a necessity
MY QUESTIONS TO OTHER BLOGGERS
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
2. What is the best food you ever had?
3. Name one dish you always love to cook
4. Which one would you prefer going for a picnic with your friends or with releatives?why?
5. What is the most memorable moment in your life?
6. Which type of movie do you prefer realistic or fiction?
7. Which is your favorite holiday spot?
8. Where do you prefer to live a city or in a village?
9. What is one device you wish to be in your kitchen?
10. What is your hobby?
11. What is your dream in your life?
Iam passing these award to following bloggers
- PEPPER BOWL
- LEMON CURRY
- INDIAN FOOD NEST
- ROSHANS CUCINA
- THE CULINARY ARTIST
- KUK'S KITCHEN
- NISHA'S YUMMY RECIPES
- HYDERABADI CUISINE
- SARA'S TASTY BUDS
- AKSHAYPATHRE RECIPIES