There was some cream in my fridge waiting to get expired within 2 days. I was compelled to prepare something using fresh cream. Then I started searching in my favorite cook book (Lakshmi nair’s Magic oven) at last I landed on this easy pudding. When I started preparing this pudding i did not have any intension of posting. So I avoided the step of straining the milk after adding my vanilla bean( reason for the black spots on the top of my pudding).but when we tasted the end product ,it was truly awesome and it was melting in mouth. Suddenly I took photos in my phone and decided to share this yummy pudding with you… This is an excellent dessert especially in this x’mas season.
Recipe source: Lakshmi nair
1. Milk-3/4 cup
2. Fresh cream-1/2 cup
4. Vanilla bean-1no/1tsp vanilla essence
Method of preparation
1. Dissolve gelatin in ¼ cup of normal water.
2. Mix milk, sugar and vanilla. Heat it by continuous stirring. Do not let it boil.
3. Add the melted gelatin into the warm milk. Dissolve it completely.
4. Let this mixture cool completely. Add the cream. Beat well.
5. Pour this in to any freezer safe bowls. Cover with aluminum foil. Let it set in freezer for 2hours.when it is completely set transfer this into the lower rack of fridge