1. Dried prawns-one handful (cleaned and heads removed)
2. Raw mango-1 no cut into long pieces
3. Green chilly-4nos,slitted
4. Grated coconut-1/2 cup
5. Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
6. Coriander powder-2 ½ tsp
7. Pearl onion-3nos or half of one small onion
2. Mustard seeds-1/4tsp
3. Dry red chilly-2nos
4. Curry leaves-1sprig
5. Pearl onions- 2nos,thinly sliced
Method of preparation
1. Cook ingredients 1-3 by adding 1 cup of water and salt.
2. Grind ingredients 4-7 into smooth paste by adding little water. Add this into the cooked prawns and mango. Add water if required. Let it boil for 2 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds. Add curry leaves, dry red chilly and pearl onions. Stir until onion turns brown. Add this into the prepared curry.Enjoy with rice..