1. Peanut- 1 cup
2. Sugar-1/2 cup
3. Cardamom-3 nos
4. Warm Ghee-2tbsp
Method of preparation
1. Roast the peanuts(without adding any oil) until small black spots appear over it.
2. Transfer this on to a kitchen towel. Shape the towel in to bag.rub with your hands .the skin will come off easily. Blow away the skin in to the trash. This is the easiest way to peel off peanuts.
3. Remove the skin of cardamom. Take the seeds out.
4. Powder cardamom seeds along with sugar. Keep it aside.
5. Grind the peanuts.(this will look like crumbled biscuit),while grinding it should not turn pasty.
6. Mix all the ingredients. Shape this into small balls.