2. Chilly powder-1tbsp
3. Coriander powder-1tbsp
4. Turmeric powder-1/2tsp
5. Pepper powder-1/2tbsp
6. Coconut pieces(thenga kothu)-3tbsp
1. Onion-3 nos,thinly sliced
4. Green chilly-slitted,3nos
5. Tomato-2 nos,chopped
6. Chilly powder-1 ½ tbsp
7. Coriander powder-2tbsp
8. Garam masala-1tsp
9. Pepper powder-1tbsp
11. Curry leaves-2sprigs
1. Clean and devein the prawns.
2. Cook the prawns with the ingredients 2 to 8 for about 10 to 15 min.
3. Masala preparation-heat oil in a pan add curry leaves, ginger ,garlic,green chilly stir for 5 min.
4. Add onions and salt sauté until onion turns brown.add all powders except pepper powder stir for 2 min.
5. Add chopped tomatoes cook until it melts.
6. Add cooked prawns along with the stock.mix well with the masala.
7. Keep in medium flame for some time.cook till the prawns are well coated with the masala.
8. Lastly add pepper powder,give a nice stir.swich off the flame.serve with rice.Notes: do not overcook the prawns as it will turn rubbery