Looking for a curry for a lazy day?? then lets try this...this is a super easy one with a different flavor
1. Tomato-3 medium sized, cut into small pieces
2. Onion-1/2 of one chopped
3. Ginger-1 small piece chopped
4. Green chilly-2nos,cut into thin round pieces
5. Sambar powder-2tsp
6. Chilly powder-1tsp
8. Curry leaves-1 sprig
9. Mustard seeds-2 pinch
10. Water-1/4 cup
Method of preparation
1. Heat oil. splutter mustard seeds, add curryleaves,ginger,chilly stir for 2min.saute onions until it becomes soft .
2. Add tomato, cook till it melts. add the powders and salt.mix well.
3. Add water,cook for 5 min by keeping the lid on. This curry goes well with chappathi and rice.
NOTES: If you don’t prefer the flavor of sambar powder,just add 2tsp of chilly powder and ½ tsp of garam masala.