1. Atta/wheat flour -2cups
2. water-1 n half cup( mentioned qty may vary with different brands of flour)
4. Oil / butter / ghee(optional)-1 tbsp
1. Mix flour with salt
2. Boil water.add boiling water into the flour little by little, same time mix it with wooden spoon.allow it to cool.then knead the dough with hand until it becomes smooth n soft
3. Make lemon sized balls out of it
4. Flatten it using a rolling pin.fry in a pan until small brown spots appear on both sides.
5. Smear some oil over the top.