1. Chicken(cut in to medium sized pieces)-250gm
2. Carrot(roughly cut)-1 no
3. Celery chopped-1tbsp
5. Plain noodles-1/2 of 1 block
7. Water-4 cups
Method of preparation
1. Pressure cook ingredients 1,2 n 3 with 4 cups of water n salt
2. When it is cooked,remove from fire, separate the stock from veggies n chicken pieces using a strainer.
3. Separate chicken from its bone and keep it aside
4. Melt butter in a pan,add in maida , sauté well .remove from fire and mix this with ¼ cup of stock.add this into the soup, mix well.boil for 5 min.
5. Now add the shredded chicken .
6. Cook noodles with1/2 tsp of salt .strain it , wash with cold water.transfer this into soup.switch off the flame.serve hot..