1. Cheera-half of 1 bunch
3. Cucumber(cut lengthwise)-1cup
5. Grated coconut-1/2 cup
6. Green chilly-1no
7. Cumin powder-3/4 tsp
8. Chilly powder-3/4tsp
9. Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp +1/2 tsp
10. Curd-1/2 cup
11. Coconut oil-1tbsp
12. Curry leaves-1 sprig
Method of preparation
1. Separate spinach leaves from the stem.cut the stem and all vegetables lengthwise.chop the leaves.
2. Cook all vegetables(except spinach leaves) with ingredients 8-9 by adding ½ cup of waterand salt
3. Coarsely grind coconut ,cumin powder,green chilly,1/2tsp turmeric powder.
4. When the vegetables are cooked add chopped leaves.cook for 2 min
5. Now add the coconut mix.keep the mix in the centre of the pan let the steam comes out from it.then mix well with the veggies.
6. Add curd, give a stir.swith off the flame.sprinkle coconut oil ,add curry leaves mix well .its done…
notes:instead of curd you can use raw mangoe.the mangoe pieces should be added when the vegetables are half cooked.
STEP 1 CUT THE VEGETABLES
STEP 3-ADD CHOPPED LEAVESSTEP 4 ADD COCONUT MIX
STEP 5 ADD CURD